BTAA invitation to support e-resource evaluations
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 17:45:26 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to everyone for their participation in our conference all today.

As discussed in our call, here's the info I have from BTAA on e-resource
evaluations.  I welcome any/all feedback you might offer after discussion with
your Accessibility subject matter experts.  I will poll the group on April 4 to
get a tally on whether this will be forwarded to the ASERL Board as a
recommendation from the Deans' DEI Committee

ALSO:  I'm talking with Kim Armstrong on March 27.  I will share any new news I
get from her about this.

Thanks much!

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6925-8566