Background doc for Monday's DEI Cmte Conf Call
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 09:21:23 -0700 (PDT)
Good afternoon, ASERL Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee members:

We are scheduled to meet for a conference call / e-meeting on Monday afternoon:

ASERL Deans' Diversity Equity Inclusion conf call

Monday, March 18, 2019

4pm ET / 3pm Central Time

SCREEN SHARE:  https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/539497573

AUDIO:  DIAL:  1-224-501-3412

Access Code: 539-497-573

* Or you can use your computer's mic & speakers.

The primary purpose of this call is to review the analyses of the Environmental
Scan survey, as conducted by the DEI Coordinators Working Group.  See attached.

We will be joined on this call by the co-chairs of the DEI Coordinators Working
Group, Gerald Holmes (UNC Greensboro) and Kim Burhop-Service (Duke Univ).

Please let me know any questions that arise in advance of the call.  Otherwise,
I look forward to speaking with you on Monday afternoon.

Thanks!  Have a good weekend, all...!

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6925-8566