Re: PLEASE REVIEW & COMMENT: Draft ASERL Diversity & Inclusion Survey
From: Anne Moore (Anne.Mooreuncc.edu)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 08:13:23 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
Also in #2, could "staff" be considered limited to non-librarians/faculty?
I use the word "personnel" to be inclusive of both groups.
In #3, would "offered by ASERL" be better than "moved to the ASERL level"?

Thanks for pulling this together John.

Anne

Anne Cooper Moore, Ph.D | Dean
J. Murrey Atkins Library | UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
P: 704-687-0145 | C: 618-964-4358 | F: 704-687-0897
amoor168 [at] uncc.edu | http://library.uncc.edu
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify me immediately by reply email or by telephone at
704-687-0145. Thank you.