PLEASE REVIEW & COMMENT: Draft ASERL Diversity & Inclusion Survey
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 07:23:39 -0800 (PST)
Dear ASERL Diversity & Inclusion Committee:

Here’s the draft survey I have created based on input from the committee.  It’s
relatively short; I hope that will improve our response rate.  You will recall
that we want to distribute this as part of the committee update at the ASERL
meeting on Nov 30.

PLEASE REVIEW & COMMENT:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XBT669F

I welcome your feedback; need by end of day on Tuesday, Nov 27.  Sooner would
be better, if possible.

Thank you!

   ?G Robert W. Woodruff Library
   540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316