For Monday's Diversity & Inclusion Cmte conf call
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 12:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
Good afternoon, ASERL Diversity & Inclusion Committee:

A reminder that we are scheduled for a conference call on Monday, Nov 5
starting at 10am ET / 9am Central Time.   Attached are minutes from our first
call and some other background info to help inform Monday's discussions:

  *   Minutes from Oct 12 committee call (attached)
  *   Data from 2016 Member Survey of Diversity activities:
http://www.aserl.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/ASERL_Diversity_programming_Summaries.pdf
  *   PPT slides from Mark Puente's presentation to ASERL in 2016:
http://www.aserl.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Diversity-Inclusion-Equity-and-Social.pdf

My primary goal for the call on Monday is to determine the details for the
survey we want to distribute to ASERL Deans/Directors at our meeting at t end
of November.  If you have other matters you'd like to raise, please let me,
Chris Cox (Clemson) or martin Halbert (UNC Greensboro) know.

Thanks so much!  Talk to y'all on Monday...