ASERL Diversity & Inclusion Cmte follow-up
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 06:30:43 -0700 (PDT)
Dear ASERL Diversity & Inclusion Committee Members:

Attached are the notes from our recent conference call.  Please let me know if
I have missed anything significant.  This document and other background
information is available on the new Google Drive Folder for this committee:
http://bit.ly/2R8LPaM.

FOLLOW-UP ITEMS:

  *   The committee will meet in person at 12pm on Nov 29, as part of our
membership meeting in Atlanta.  Lunch will be provided.
  *   I have not yet received Diversity Coordinator info from Clemson, GSU,
U-Florida (see attached roster).
  *   I will work with committee co-chairs Chris Cox and Martin Halbert on next
steps for drafting the environmental scan.

Thanks for your ongoing support of this endeavor.  Please let me know any
questions.