Your Diversity Coordinator's contact info
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 12:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hello, ASERL Diversity & Inclusion Committee:

Thanks to everyone for the productive conference call on Friday!  And thanks to
Chris Cox (Clemson) and martin Halbert (UNC Greensboro) for volunteering to
serve as co-chairs for this effort.

With this email I am following up on one of our agreements from our call:  To
compile the name/contact information for the person who serves as the Diversity
Coordinator (or however that role is described) within your libraries.  As part
of our environmental scan, I will work with the Coordinators to compile a list
of reputable training providers that we can distribute to our membership in the
future.

Detailed notes will be distributed soon.  Please let me know any questions.
Thanks again!