Accessible Instruction in Libraries Survey
From: Jon Ezell (ezell007ua.edu)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 12:15:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone,
The Instruction Subgroup for the ASERL Accessibility Interest Group want to
hear from all of you in the ASERL-AIG about instructional accessibility issues
you've observed in your organizations and institutions, as well as how they
were addressed (or not addressed). We are hoping gain insight into a wide range
of issues and instructional contexts and to compile a toolkit of resources,
issues, and possible solutions that will help guide librarians toward best
practices and practical solutions that can be implemented in their
organizations.

I'd also like to extend the invitation to any ASERL-AIG members interested in
accessible instruction to join us in the Instruction Subgroup, please send me
an email if you'd like to attend a meeting.

Survey URL: https://forms.gle/UxsBrKD4YsDYgnfb6

Thanks and have a great week,
Jon

Jon Ezell, Ph. D. | Coordinator for Creative Media and Instructional Design
403A Gorgas Library | Gorgas Information Services | The University of
Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
Box 870266 | Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Phone 205-348-6048<tel:205-348-6048> | ezell007 [at] ua.edu<mailto:ezell007
[at] ua.edu>
(he/him)

  • (no other messages in thread)