New webinars coming soon: Anti-Racist Reading Group, Why I left the Profession, Diversity Success Chronicles
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 05:36:20 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

Is it February already?  January seems to have flown by, and our Spring '21
calendar of webinars is in full swing -- see the updated list below.  Many more
are in development.   These links can also be found at www.aserl.org/#webinars.
 PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHERS IN YOUR LIBRARY.

"(Not) Another Anti-Racist Reading Group: From Discussion to Action"
Feb 1, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2764838948404042766
662 people registered as of February 1

"Why I Left the Library Profession II?  -- DEI Perspective"
Feb 11, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4949327759795347984
348 people registered as of February 1

"Diversity Success Chronicles: An Afternoon With Kim Haas (PBS Host and
Producer)"
Feb 16, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/959527717017719821
122 people registered as of February 1

"Rethinking Collection Development in Research Libraries: The Impact of a
Successful Demand Driven Acquisitions Program"
Feb 18, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/912245418064523787
87 people registered as of February 1

"ADE:  How They Are Engaging New Audiences and Diversifying the Field of
Editing"
Feb 19, 2021 at 2pm ET
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5074441188244614416
4 people registered as of February 1

"Learning in Virtual & Augmented Reality: Intro to Technology, Design, and
Collaboration for High-Impact Educational Experiences"
Feb 24, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8110115826013720335
110  people registered as of February 1

"Exploring Black Digital History"
Mar 11, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2308797809302649613
137 people registered as of February 11

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the webinar.
https://link.gotowebinar.com/help-system-requirements-attendees ;

We hope these prove to be interesting and useful.  Your constructive feedback
is always welcome!

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director
Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library
540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316
Atlanta, GA  30322

404-218-4207 -- cellular