Coming Soon: Assessing E-Resource Accessibility, Grant Writing Tips, Why I left the profession
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 05:43:10 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

Good morning.  We hope you had a relaxing and healthy holiday break.  Here's
your weekly webinar update.  PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS IN YOUR LIBRARY.

"Library Accessibility Alliance webinar #4: Overview of E-Resource Assessment
Process"
December 1, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:
https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwpcumtqDoiHdCMql9Kbsfs_i6HjGx30R9g
192 people registered as of Nov 30

"How to Create Fundable Grant Proposals: ASERL Grantwriting Series"
Dec 9, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9120921053335138829
49 people registered as of Nov 30

"Why Did I Leave the Profession? --The DEI Perspective"
Dec 10, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5690857091648572687
679 people registered as of Nov 30

"Copyright Office Hours #5"
December 11, 2020 at 3pm ET / 2pm Central Time
LOGIN:  TBA

"Partnering with Black students to learn about their library and campus
experiences"
Dec 15, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7876791760801959184
84 people registered as of Nov 30

NEW!  "Special Collections and Archives: Exploring Recently-Funded IMLS
Projects"
Dec 16, 2020 2pm / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7520772095285481486

NEW!  "An Introduction to Ubiquity's new institutional repository platform, and
existing OA publishing support"
Dec 17, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6669375162007240717

These links can also be found on our homepage, www.aserl.org.  ASERL's webinars
are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
International License.  As always, these sessions are available at no cost, and
will be recorded for later playback on our Archive page -- see
http://www.aserl.org/archive.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the webinar.

We hope these prove to be interesting and useful.  Your constructive feedback
is always welcome!

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director
Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library
540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316
Atlanta, GA  30322

404-218-4207 -- cellular