REMINDER: Upcoming ASERL webinars
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 08:44:52 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder about our webinars in the coming weeks:

WEBINAR:  "Instruction 180: Moving Special Collections Instruction Online in a
Pandemic"
DATE & TIME:  July 14, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:   https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6503207065562782736
224 people registered as of July 8

WEBINAR:  "Learn How to Create an Explainer Video from Start to Finish"
DATE & TIME:  July 21, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2430404890052129296
55 people registered as of July 8

WEBINAR:  "Building Trust at Your Organization: Lessons from My Garden"
DATE & TIME:  July 23, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2849691554610060816
126 people registered as of July 8

WEBINAR:  "Inclusive Teaching and Design Practices in Online Learning"
DATE & TIME:  July 28. 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6869356532773507083
11 people registered as of July 8

WEBINAR:  "Embracing Micro-Appraisal in Digital Curation Workflows"
DATE & TIME:  July 29, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2039245932114503695
9 people registered as of July 8

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the webinar.

We hope these prove interesting and useful.  Your constructive feedback is
always welcome!

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director
Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library
540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316
Atlanta, GA  30322

404-218-4207 -- cellular